The Samsung Galaxy S20 (aka the S11) is just under a month away from officially launching, but now we have more of an idea of what to expect.
© Provided by TechRadar
Samsung Galaxy S20 leak confirms camera specs
A major leak from XDA-Developers has detailed numerous specs, including that much talked-about camera.
The images purport to show the Galaxy S20+ 5G; traditionally the ‘plus’ variant is bigger and more powerful than the standard S model. The boot screen shows the handset’s name, which gives the leak credibility.
© Provided by TechRadar
(Image credit: XDA Developers)
So what do the pics tell us about the S20? As you can see from the image above, there’s an elaborate rear camera set-up that reportedly includes a 12-megapixel main camera, as well as an ultrawide, telephoto and possibly a macro lens.
The front shooter is also housed in a pinhole cutout at the top of the screen.
According to rumours, the S20+ won’t be the highest-specced in the range. Those honours will reportedly fall to the S20 Ultra, which could boast Samsung’s frankly insane 108-megapixel camera sensor.
If this talk does square up, Samsung could launch numerous iterations of the S20. As well as 5G versions of the standard S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra, there’s also the more low-end S20e to consider. Add in LTE variants of all of these, and you’ve got a possible eight-strong S20 family. And that’s before you start thinking about different models with different inbuilt storage options.
The S20 is the successor to the Galaxy S10, but it’s thought Samsung will call it the S20 because of its launch year of 2020. (It would also put some ground between it and the iPhone 12 when it launches this year.)
The S20 will launch at Samsung Unpacked on 11th February in San Francisco. Samsung has also hinted that it’ll launch its second foldable phone at the same event.
• Samsung Unpacked set for 11th February
• Samsung Galaxy S10 LIte and Note 10 Lite deliver flagship specs on a budget
• Best smartphones for movies and music
Hot Samsung Galaxy Products
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera; Music Play Time: AOD off: Up to 90 hours, AOD on: Up to 51 hours
- Infinity Display: edge to edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience
- IP68 rating: withstands splashes, spills, and rain so it can take a dip, worry free
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
- Super Speed Dual Pixel Camera with Rear Dual Camera
- Infinity Display: edge-to-edge immersive screen, enhancing your entertainment experience**
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core - Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500) - Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4") HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density)
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery - Fast battery charging 15W
- A207/DS Factory Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Main Rear Camera: 13.0 MP + 8.0 MP + 5.0 MP , F1.8 , F2.2 , F2.2 ; Front Camera: 8.0 MP , F2.0
- 6.5 inches, 103.7 cm2 (~81.9% screen-to-body ratio) 720 x 1560 pixels (HD+), 19.5:9 ratio (~264 ppi density) IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- With an all day battery that lasts up to 35 hours, The Galaxy A50 keeps up with your fast pace throughout the day and into the night; When you need a boost, power back up quickly with fast charging
- Featuring three specialized lenses, The Galaxy A50 is the only camera you'll ever need; Capture more of what you see in every shot, thanks to our advanced Ultra wide 123 degrees field of vision; Shoot vibrant photos with a 25MP Main Camera or take flattering selfies with a depth lens that puts the focus squarely on you by softening the background
- Featuring a sleek, 6.4 inches Super AMOLED edge to edge screen, The slimly designed Galaxy A50 fits easily into your pocket
- 6. 4 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1560 pixels Dsiplay
- Non-Removable Lithium Ion 4000 mAh capacity with Fast charging 15W
- Internal Memory: 64GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 1GB
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare The next generation is here
- Ultrasonic in display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch; Video Play Time: Up to 22 hours
- Pro grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro quality images of the world as you see it
- Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Sprint, Boost International Model - No warranty in US.
- 6.2", IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm), Octa-core Processor
- Dual SIM, Unlocked, Android 9.0 (Pie), Samsung One UI; 32GB storage expandable with SD card up to 512GB + 2 GB RAM
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro-grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare. The next generation is here.
- Ultrasonic in-display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch.
- Pro-grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro-quality images of the world as you see it.